Friday 11 July 2014

I finally started a blog!

            My name is Josslyn... I am a 29 year old mother to 3 awesome children, I also have a Chihuahua named Tinkerbell, AND 4 horses/ponies. I am a very busy person, but that doesn't stop me. I enjoy my time with my family, we go to parks, the splash pad, play with the kids pony Iris and enjoy many other activities.

Last winter, the difficult decision between the childrens father and myself to split up was made. So here I am, doing it all on my own! I work hard at my "real" job which is ordering supplies for 2 of the bigger local hospitals. In addition to that I train a number of horses and do a bit of coaching.

Below is a photograph of my retired OTTB turned broodmare turned eventer... Her name is Vicbrenan and she is a very special old lady!


No comments:

Post a Comment